NAWCC, Chapter 92 South Western Ontario
About The Chapter
Welcome to our web site
We are Chapter 92 South-Western Ontario of the National Association of Watch and Clock Collectors (NAWCC). We are based near London, Ontario, Canada and draw members from all over Southern Ontario.
The purpose of the club is to
- stimulate interest in timepieces of all kinds
- foster interest in the collecting and preservation of time pieces
- facilitate the sale or purchase of time pieces by members
- co-operate with individuals and organizations in exhibiting time pieces
- collect and preserve horological data and material for posterity
- disseminate information regarding the mechanism, repair and preservation of timepieces
If you are interested or curious about clocks and watches we encourage you to attend a meeting. You just need to bring your questions and have some fun. Feel free to contact one of the executive listed below, or just show up at the door! Our members are encourged to become members of The National Association of Watch and Clock Collectors.
Chapter 92 Meeting Information
Doors open at 8:00 am for setup. Meetings start around 9:00 am. Come and enjoy a lot of antique clocks and clock related material for sale.
If you're interested in antique clocks and would like to learn more about them, you're welcome to come out and see what we do.
Our display for this Meeting will be your favourite wrist and pocket watch.
- Set up at 8:00 am
- Doors open at 9:00 am
- Meeting at 10:00am followed by a Silent Auction
Chapter 92 meetings are at the
Royal Canadian Legion, Branch 251,
33 Veterans Drive,
Mount Brydges, N0L 1W0
June 4, 2017
October 1 - PENDING
Chapter 92 dues are $30 year and allow members to bring their spouse, child and guests to any meeting.
Memberships are due at the Oct meeting.
NAWCC members from other Chapters are always welcome to attend.
Charles MaGee 519-264-9625
Don Sinclaire 519-472-0477
Janet Clarke 705-645-9938
Rick Robinson 519-782-3718
Ted Arthur 519-354-7285
Rick Robinson email@example.com